woensdag 14 juli 2010

Lookbook

So I found this amazing website. With all these unique looks and people :D They post these great photographs with their looks which gives me loads of inspiration and lets me wish that I had money again waha :P

I am going to Amsterdam in August, so maybe I can find some nice vintage shops there and get what I'd like!

You can visit the website here. you can only join if you get an invite code. Which I'm trying to find :P

Sorry for not posting for such a long time. I'm happy to say that my holidays have finally started. They've started really well!

Monday I went tot the beach, Scheveningen, with LenaJuliaMelissa. They were great and it was great.

I found out that my dad not only has a Canon EOS 5D but also EOS 5. Also I found out that I love the micro-lens.

I feel like my life's changing. I think it really is. I now know how friends are supposed to be, what's not right... I guess I'm growing up.

Hmm I know I'm a bad blogger. Haha but anyway... I like it and that's what's most important. :P

Anne

1 opmerking: